Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Start of the Surf Boy

I have been talking to a new guy. I am not sure what to call him…this is always the dilemma in the beginning…hmm what to call him, what to call him…. Surf Boy?? It has something to do with his email…so yea; we will call him Surf Boy for now.

Surf Boy and I started talking one day on email.

“Hi, Surf Boy here 30 in Quincy.
Would love to chat, send emails I also am bored at work and need the excitement of seeing emails in my inbox, makes my heart flutter.

5'9'' 180 brown hair male, gorgeous blue eyes, love bbws, not into bony skinny chicks, need something to cuddle with on a snowy cold day.

Email me please?”

So I did, maybe it was the BBW point, since that means big, beautiful, women. Obviously I’m more that then I am a skinny chick.

But we’ve sent over 300 emails in a little over 2 days; we must find something to talk about. He seems nice, but see I get worried, guys on email in the past-who seemed nice, ended up being total asses in real life, just never who you perceive them to be.

I would like to meet him though sooner rather then later---it seems to work out better when I meet someone without coming up with preconceived ideas of what each of us will be.... just meet and get to know each other face to face...then if we don’t like each other we go our own way.

I haven’t mentioned Anchorman to him, and sometimes that bothers me. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong by keeping both hidden from each other. I am pretty honest with anyone else I have talked to, but for some reason I didn’t tell Surf Boy about Anchorman.

We talked today, and even talked about talking on the phone tonight…but its 11:10 and no phone call yet. Makes me wonder…is he just playing me, maybe its just another game to another player. I don’t know, I do know that my guard is up, and I’m going to not be hurt this early on like I have been in the past, I just need to be more careful with my emotions, since The Hero and Anchorman didn’t deserve them, how do I know Surf Man will either.

No comments: