Monday, January 15, 2007

Anchorman two times…

I should be sitting here doing work; instead I’m lying on my bed watching the Golden Globes. I am zoning out, maybe it was the pizza…or the 420…or maybe because Anchorman came over for once on a Monday night. Not sure…but I’m not doing what I should be doing…

Yup, surprise surprise… Anchorman came over tonight…maybe it was because I didn’t spend much time with him this weekend…even though he did spend the night when family was here. What? Your probably asking…yea…it was NOT a planned event. No one knew though, the door stayed shut until we walked out the door to get breakfast. Anchorman snuck out while we were out…thank god, although I had my fifth panic attack pulling into the driveway, hoping he had finally left and hadn’t fallen back asleep.

So, we actually emailed back and forth this weekend, him feeling a little put out because I had lots of plans and wasn’t sitting around waiting for him, although that was never said. Although the comment today that was made more then once was…”You work way to much.” Hmmm that’s interesting…since I don’t mind working to be honest…. keeps me busy. To busy to think… to think about the good or the bad.

We hung out, watched TV, smoked, and even ordered pizza. His suggestion…not mine. I won too; I made him tell me a yes not a maybe…that was a victory. I had the last word if for some reason he freaks on me once again. I sat here tonight and wondered about that. Wondered as we were sitting here eating pizza, picnic style on my bed, wondered what we are doing. He’s fun, I had fun…its just sometimes I wonder what’s in his head, what he’s thinking? What am I thinking?

Anyway, I thought I would share. Anchorman two times in one week…wonder what is next…not sure what’s wanted…but we shall see, won’t we.

No comments: