Sunday, January 21, 2007

Joing Match


I joined Match.com this weekend. After getting so emotional, I decided I would try joining a service one more time…at least if guys are paying to meet someone…they are a little more serious. They want more then just my body. It’s kind of ironic and funny though. I felt good and important in the beginning when a guy would be attracted to me. Even if he just wanted sex…not that I took him up on the offer…but that an attractive guy…whoever he might have been…was into me.

But, when I join and pay for a service…like Yahoo or Match, I feel like guys find me soooo unattractive. They are shopping and don’t like the image I portray. Not that all these guys are dreamboats…far from it. No Tom Brady’s on Match that I can see. So I don’t know how many Paris Hilton’s there are in the female section, because am I really that unattractive? I don’t know…as friends say…I need to stop talking like that. But I can’t help but wonder what guys on Match see when they see my profile.

You take 100 bad photo’s to find one great one, so maybe if 100 guys look at me and reject me from one or two images and some words…maybe one out of the 100 will find me attractive to go on a date with me. And date me for me, not just to win another notch on their bedpost.

Here is what I wrote in my ad…tell me what you think. Be honest with me…anything to make it better…


"Ain't you glad we ain't all California girls. Ain't you glad there's still a few of us left. That knows how to rock your world. That Paris Hilton Gets under my skin, with her big fake smile and her painted on tan. She'd never have a chance at a real man." Gretchin Wilson said it, I agree. Are you man enough to meet me? Friends first and hopefully more.

It’s hard for me though to meet people in everyday scenarios. I’m not big at hanging out at a bar just to pick someone up, if I do go--I’m usually with a group of friends. And what am I going to do, start spending hours at the grocery store, LOL, does that even work.

I’m shy...but can be the loudest on at the party at the same time. I am smart and funny and LOVE to laugh. I want to be able to find someone who can be my friend...someone who I can call on a bad day or a good day.

I have been doing the career world up until the last few months...and decided I needed more to live for. My goal is to live life to the fullest and have fun doing it. I love my friends and family… and I am the most loyal person you will meet.

I am NOT thin...but am curvy.
I am NOT tall...but am petite.
I am NOT fake...but am real.

Obviously from the statement above, I am ME...I am real and want to find someone who can appreciate all I have to offer. It takes me 30 minutes to get ready, not two hours. I can do a shot with the best of them...and drink about anything once...why not?

I love having time for my friends and family...and someone important as well. I want someone who can enhance my life without being my life. Maybe that’s you?

No comments: