Thursday, January 4, 2007

Ok Im it...Fine A/OK?

5 things you might not know about me:

1. Even though I write this blog...I actually never watched Sex in the City from Season 1 until the end. Although...A friend and I are going to actually watch them and graph how many guys they each sleep with.

2. I’ve never been in Love...duh...

3. I am not sure I can live in one place for longer then 3 years. I hope I can...but I’m scared I can't.

4. I’m actually starting to enjoy going to work out...hopefully I didn’t just jinx myself.

5. I used to get my brother in trouble because I would string toilet paper all over the bathroom...and tell my mom it was him. Until my mom caught me in the act.

Next? hmmm... I say :
Dave Moore
Kristine
Darcie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay fine:

1. I'm pretty damned lazy.

2. I've been in love 3 times. And I'm looking to do it again, because it's fun and dreadful all at the same time.

3. I wish I had read more comic books as a kid.

4. I like girls who have no ass. It's cute, what can I say?

5. I'm self-destructive when depressed.