Monday, January 15, 2007

Dominant, Attractive & Successful

Here is a response to a bored ad i placed: not to meet someone really just to chat with from time to time...and who knows we might meet sometime....

You're attracted to certain attributed more than others. You might also enjoy being with a dominant male over a one that is not I am a 28 year old male, who is attractive, successful, and obviously dominant. I exude a certain energy which attracts women who compliment my nature. An evening with me could be like the following:

• Me picking the restaurant

• Suggesting one outfit over another

• Ordering your meal, but knowing what you prefer and dont

• Prefer sensual and submissive partner in and out of the bedroom

• You feeling a balance of vulnerability and security

Respond with a picture and tell me why this was of interest.

No comments: