Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Mr. Mobil and I as friends

Mr Mobil and I talked today.

Me: ur more then welcome to join (about something im doing tonight)
Mr Mobil: haha, thank you, i should...
ME: most of us dont know each other, its always a mismatch
Mr Mobil: good, then u can tell them im your boyfriend!,just messin with ya
ME: haha im not ready for that
Mr Mobil: i know KT
Mr Mobil: lol
ME: well u can come if u want, its at 8:30
Mr Mobil: thanks, im flattered
Mr Mobil: i cant though, im too neurotic
ME: why? it helps to get out and meet people, u gonna stay home all the time :)
Mr Mobil: u saw how terrified i was to meet u, imagine a group of people?
ME: haha i know---but u never go out?
Mr Mobil: i wouldnt say never, i get out once in a while. As soon as i increse my dosage of prozac you'll be the first one i call
ME: haha ok, just saying---i used to be super nervous, getting used to groups helped me
Mr Mobil: why u really like me?
ME: i dont know yet---its hard for me---i need to be friends with someone first-- i get nervous and shy too. Its hard for me to like like someone until i know them i know that sounds dumb
Mr Mobil: ok, thats cool hon...
ME: we can be friends and see where it goes---cause i need lots of time, lol
Mr Mobil: that doesnt sound dumb to me at all, only fools rush in
ME: i guess, so yea friends is what im looking for for right now---i that makes sense
Mr Mobil: of course
ME: ok
Mr Mobil: youre succesful- u dont just jump into relationship with just anybody haha
ME: yea i guess, i dont know, i just want it to be right---so i tell most people i meet the last few months that i need friends more then something more. It will happen when its ready
Mr Mobil: exactly

I dont know if he is upset or not...but I dont want him to think that I am ready for more then what I am.