Thursday, February 1, 2007

The start of The Lawyer

I was suppose to be meeting some guy that I am actually really excited about meeting, but he had to postpone…

“Hey,I would never stand you up - or anyone else for that matter. I believe in common decency.
It seems like I need to postpone. Is that alright with you? Do I get another date? Lol”

And of course I say yes…at least he canceled and didn’t just blow me off completely. Then he emails and say:

“I do not remember if I have already told you this but the truth is I am a very busy guy....I have a full time job, a part-time legal intership and law school....that being said, I do want to make time for you....I just want you to know about my availabilty before anything develops....I would be very happy if you'd still want to see me...lol”

So anyway, the Lawyer had to cancel so I made other plans.

No comments: