Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Kind of Ironic

I heard from The Hero tonight…damn…he knew once again when I needed to hear from him.

And I hate that I still care…
I hate that I started to tear up when he said he got hurt.
I wish I didn’t care…
I wish my heart didn’t pitter-patter at the sound of my fingers typing to him.
I hate my feeling for a person that I have never even met.
I hate this image, this person that comes to my mind whenever we talk.
My heart races as though he is in front of me saying these words.
I am sad that things didn’t work out differently with him.
I am sad that he never met me…cause I could have been great for him…but maybe just maybe we were never meant to meet.

Its sucks…cause every time I see his name…I think of him.
I hear a song that he likes I think of him…
There are so many memories of someone I don’t really know…not really.
Its funny…I could combine the two…Anchorman and The Hero and I might have the perfect man.
The Hero is what Anchorman isn’t and vice versa….
Just kind of ironic isn’t it,
Maybe it’s my problem after all…
Maybe its easier to fall for some of someone rather then all of them…
Less to be hurt from right?

No comments: