Friday, February 2, 2007

Another Post: Why not?

So I have been on Match for a little while, what two weeks now...and nothing set in stone yet...its hard to meet people on there at times...

But there have been a few who I have talked to in the past or right now from CL. So see, CL in Boston can yes be sketchy, but you can also meet lots of ok people on there too that have used or are using Match.

So I decided to after meeting some guy last night...who kind of reminded me of Donald Trump. I really cannot stand him...his mouth drives me crazy--and not a good crazy. So yes, this guy last night looked like him...and I was just sooo bored. And in the middle of the date he says..."So when are you going to come and meet my dog?"

He said it in this sleazy way...that makes me know that he wasn’t just talking about seeing his "dog."

Yes...I decided to post another ad on CL....knowing that I need to be a little more watchful of who I am meeting. But some guys are great...just not meant for me. Some people I have met have become my best friends here...so as long as I’m careful...why not?

So this is the Ad I put in:

Lets DATE:

Where are the guys all my friends meet? I want a guy to wine and dine me. Lets go on a few dates, maybe kiss once or twice and like me for me. Help me like them for them. All I’ve met are the guys that want to fool around during the first date...you see I have a 5-6 date rule. I’m not that kind of girl...I want to have fun, see where it can go...not looking to be married...but am looking for more then being a hook up girl.

I am not thin, I’m not huge either…but I am overweight…a size 16. So if overweight women are a turn off…don’t waste my or your time.

Are there any guys that want to DATE me...see where it can go??

And I get this response from one guy which I thought I would share...and see this is why I get down on myself from time to time...so I am going to post it so I can laugh it off and NOT have it get to me.


Reality Check: If you look like Eva Longoria, you can get away with being a "5-6 date rule" girl. If you are a size 16, you can't. Sorry, but that's life, I don't make the rules.

You're more likely to find the type of guy you're looking for in church than on Craiglist.


So anyway....

No comments: