Monday, February 26, 2007

Not sure...

I met up with Mr. Artsy for the third time…he came over to my place and watched the Oscars with a friend and I. It was nice…he followed me into the kitchen when we were going to order pizza and said “come ‘ere” and then hugged and kissed me. It was nice enough, but have I mentioned that he is 6’6” and I am 5’3”…yea that’s over a foot taller…not so easy…

We watched the Oscars and eventually he held my hand again…it was nice…when my friend left he kissed me…we did that for awhile…it was nice…it was fun…until we realized it was 11:33 and he had to still go on the T to go home…so we raced to the T stop…

I still wonder about him…is he in the closet? LOL…I even asked my friend what she thought…

“Oh my god, I can't believe you said that, because I wasn't going to, but I totally thought upon first impressions that he is in the closet!!! Certain things, like the way he walks, talks, mannerisms.... who knows.... that is really funny!!”

So, I just don’t know…I guess only time will tell…he is sweet and nice…I just am not sure yet.

1 comment:

Michelle Rollins said...

what was your favorite dress!