Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Lawyer came clean

I have decided once and for all to be done with CL. I have said this in the past…but it just doesn’t end well…and I cant take it anymore…the lies…the sex…the rock and roll?

SO, I have mentioned The Lawyer a time or two on here…how he seems so nice and sweet…and how last week I stood him up…

Well we had plans to go to lunch today. And me being to busy, we decided to reschedule…but only certain times that he could meet.

Hmmm…I started thinking about our past conversations…

“I am single too, I live in Brighton, and I am 28 years old...you”

But in a previous conversation he said he was 27…and then in the past few weeks…he never ever mentioned Brighton again. SO see…questions are starting to arise.

Especially when he asked me a few days ago if I would ever date a married man…his response was because he dated a married women once and was curious. Hmmm yea.

So today…all these thoughts are swirling in my head and I asked for like the 10th time if he was married. He played a trick on me…saying he was some “fiancé” checking her email on his computer, and “what are you doing with my man.” I decided after all this…that the signs are all fitting into place. He had to be married…why else would he be acting like this. He wont tell me where he lives…he doesn’t have a phone number he says…why not? His wife might find out?

AND saying:
"okay so just for the sake of argument....assuming I am involved...you still wouldn't date me....although let's say, dating me and being together would be a lot of fun?....hypothetically speaking:)"

or

"well...hypothetically speaking....if you know that we are together just to have a great time...lets say 1 year or so.....if u never acpected anything from the beginning...it would be just as a regular relationship....no??" His response being: "I am just making conversation, you are so easily influenced"

SO, after telling me he was seeing someone…and me saying…all I want is someone who is honest…I want you to be honest with me.

He finally came clean…

The Lawyer is married.

SO, no more CL…he was the last guy that I was going to meet from there…and he broke it. I can’t take it anymore…at least with Mr. Artsy we got to third date before he even kissed me. Match is hard because no one emails or winks at me…I still am not sure as to why…but I guess time will tell…maybe one person a month is doable…

SO, The Lawyer is married…what an ass.

No comments: