Monday, February 26, 2007

My Match

Ok any feedback is helpful: this is my profile on Match...still only one real guy that I am in touch with in a Month...and that is Mr Artsy...so help?

I have my own life and career, but I would love for you to come along for the ride. I know I’m not Paris Hilton…but I am me. I am smart, funny and LOVE to laugh. I want someone who can enhance my life without being my life.

I have been doing the career world, letting me live in five states in just over five years…Albany NY, Burlington VT, Charlotte NC, Atlanta Ga and I am now in Boston… hopefully to stay.

I loved Burlington- Lake Champlain took my breath away every morning…even if it was a little cold at times…but made me realize how much I love the mountains and lakes and nature.

Living in the South was interesting…something I never would have thought would be such a culture shock…crossing the big divide. I liked it though…staying at 65 during February was a nice change…but in the summer and sweating in air conditioning kind of sucked. I was a Yankee…and def never understood a true Southern Bell. It takes me 30 minutes to get ready, not two hours.

But, Boston…this had been a favorite. I love walking through the commons...or seeing the city lights at night. It’s a great place to live…I love the people and the sites…the history… and I love seeing and learning something new at every corner.

I want to live life to the fullest and have fun doing it. I’m shy, but can be the loudest one at the party. I can do a shot with the best of them…a beer with great taste…or a strong stiff drink. I am more of a pub girl verses a club girl. I love going to a new restaurant or trying a Phantom Gourmet favorite. I love sushi, Thai, Indian, a great burrito (something I learned from the south).

I love going to the movies…something to loose myself for a few hours…although reading does the same. I don’t mind watching a movie at home...if I have someone to enjoy it with. From Old School to 12 Monkeys to Walk the Line…I can watch any movie once.

I love my friends and family, and I am the most loyal person you will meet, the best friend you will have. Obviously from the statement above, I am a genuine person. I hope to find someone who can appreciate all I have to offer.

Maybe that’s you?

No comments: