Saturday, February 10, 2007

Mr Martini

It is 2:12 AM…and I am online…its dumb but a part of me hopes Anchorman will forget everything we ended and IM me like usual…. why? Why do I do this to myself? Makes me wonder what I really feel for him…I am just not sure…I am just really really confused.

I even kissed a new guy tonight…that was a first for me since I met Anchorman. He was nice…we went to a nice dinner and had a great time. Its funny because he never even insisted on having a picture of me, which was nice actually. I sent along mine finally because I wanted one of us to find the other at least.

So I arrived at dinner, not feeling 100% because I have been sick with a cold that kicked me in the ass most of the week. We got there and had to wait for a table, the conversation was a little awkward at first…as it usually is in the beginning. After one Martini, and some lady sitting next to us at the bar, smiles and says “Is this your first date?” Which Mr. Martini responds and says, “why no its not, is it yours?”

The date was nice…we seemed to get along great…he even paid which was nice…since I am low on money and the last guy made me pay the whole shebang.

Finally towards the end of dinner he says, now what are we doing? I have no idea honestly…and I was having fun. I had made plans with some friends for to meet them to see a friend play at a bar not to far away. SO we hit it on over that away. Instead of one car, we decided he would drive. We walk out towards his car and he says can I have a hug? And then lands one on my lips in the process. No tongue action thank god.

So we are driving towards the bar and we miss the place…and then he says…I need to run home for a sec. I’ll be honest…I started to freak…what the hell was I going to do now? So he then proceeds to tell me what a nice guy he is…and he promises he’s not going to try anything…he knows about the 5-date rule you see.

We arrive at his place, and he runs inside leaving me in the car. While he is inside, thoughts are swarming inside my head…Coke? Does he do drugs you think and had to go home and get them? I am not sure? Maybe he had to take a shit and didn’t want to at the bar…my dad always did that…hahaaha. I have no idea…but true to his word he was back 5 minutes later and we are driving back towards the bar.

We arrive and park, we walk towards the bar and he lands another kiss on me…ok this time with some tongue…interesting I must say.

The Draft was not as packed as I expected…maybe it was still early. It was nice to be able to introduce my friends to my date. Out of all the dates I have been on…I have never had my friends meet the guy I am seeing. It was nice…it was nice to see him make an effort and find that they had things in common. It is true…someone I end up spending time with, I want him to be friends with my friends too. But, I got a little weirded out when he kept handing out his card…he got drunker and got a little braggier. He is a trust fund baby you see…and this came out a few times in the process of the night. He was nice and I did laugh. I am just not used to someone who is materialistic. Maybe he isn’t and I shouldn’t judge…but we shall see…

He came home with me…yea I know…I am crazy…but he was drunk and he was not sober enough to drive. So he was going to sleep on my couch…and my roommate is home this weekend…so I knew nothing could happen.

We get to my place, and lie on my bed…I couldn’t help but think of Anchorman…as he kissed me, I wanted it to be Anchormans soft mouth over mine…yea not a good start huh. It was hard for me not to think of that though…

I stood my ground though…5-date rule…and I didn’t break it…no chance…I am NOT that type of girl. No matter how hard he tried to get more…I wasn’t budging. I don’t know…I just couldn’t do it. If I did that with every guy I was attracted to, man that could be a lot of guys in the next year. Yea, so I am holding to that rule. And if he doesn’t call me tomorrow…or Sunday its because I guess I didn’t mean that much to him. And if I had slept with him and he doesn’t call tomorrow or Sunday, then I would have been even more crushed. So at least I have that to stand against.

We finally ended the night with him driving me to my car…where the night began. With a nice kiss on the lips and a I’ll talk to you later…

No comments: