Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mr Artsy is Kaput

Mr. Artsy and I are finished…Kaput. I am not sure what happened really…just no chemistry I guess. He said,

"well I was thinking about that. And I think it would be best if we didn't because I don't feel a real connection, ya know? that is, there not much of a mutal personality volley or compatibility. I really don't want it come come across harsh 'cause you're a nice woman."

…hmm is he gay? LOL just kidding…

It was sad sort of to have him say he wasn’t interested. I am not sure why that makes me sad since I wasn’t so sure on him anyway…he did live at home…didn’t own a car…and his mom still cooks him dinner on a daily basis. So…there were a lot of things pointing to not a great match in the superficial areas…let alone the spark that just wasn’t there.

He was sweet and nice…and we did have some things in common…but overall I was just kind of bored with him…I didn’t laugh the way I want to. I didn’t really think about him and get those butterflies at the sight of him or at the IM that would come across my screen.

SO its ok, and I am ok…I think I am not over Anchorman as dumb as that seems…but I want what we had…but just outside of the bedroom as well as inside. With Anchorman I laugh until my stomach hurts, and I never feel self-conscious when I with him…not really.

SO, at the end of the day Mr. Artsy was more of a friend then anything else. I did say that to him…that I felt more like we were friends…and would like to continue in that respects… and he said, “No, I would rather not.”

Hmmm, I did get sad at that…I got sad at loosing a friend that could have been great…I am sad at the dreams that once again will not happen with him…that’s ok…Ill be ok…cause I just want to find someone who I am attracted to, someone who I can laugh with and at, and most of all will treat me the way I SHOULD be treated.

1 comment:

Michelle Rollins said...

ya sister! ya! thats what i like to hear. you tellum!