Friday, November 17, 2006

This guy responds everytime: With different names

How are you? I saw your ad and I thought I would respond. You sound very nice, sweet and sincere. I'm seeking a long-term relationship. There are several reasons why I answered your ad. For one, I'm tired of the bar and club scene. Second, it just seems everyone is in a serious relationship or married. Why is it so hard to meet that special someone? Beats me, lol. I know there's a nice woman out there for me. I believe that fate will bring us together. I'll keep searching until I find her. Maybe, just maybe, today is my lucky day.

Let me tell you about myself. I'm Caucasian, 37, 5-10, 180 pounds and in-shape. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I work out once or twice a week, no big deal. I'm a college graduate and work in the financial industry. I'm romantic, sensitive, caring and nurturing. Race, creed or nationality doesn't play a part with me when I meet someone. It's the inner soul, the connection that two people make when their s hips cross. I love to learn new cultures and where one grew up studied and lived. I find that fascinating. I realize that whomever I am with, they will have a past. A past that I want to learn. That means, whatever she carries from the past to our relationship is mine too. I will be there for her, through thick and thin.

I like love stories, movies, theater, dinning out, ice-skating and roller-blading. I like long walks in quiet subtle places like a quaint park or low key beach area while the sunsets. I'm fan of alternative and rock music. Some country is cool and I do like some rap. I follow the local sports teams (Sox, Celts, Pats and Bruins). I keep up on them through the net, TV or newspaper. Don't worry, I'm not a fanatic, lol. Also, what's nice is cuddling in front of a good DVD or VCR movie. I love all those bookstores with coffee shops in them, such as Barnes and Noble. One of my favorite things to do when I'm stressed or bored is to head over to Starbucks, have a cup of coffee and relax with a good book or newspaper. I can go with the flow. You want to dine out? Want to go skiing? I'm game for anything. How about this? I love going to the mall with someone I'm dating. I love mall shopping and tagging along! I live for my lady's hobbies. If you want to share in my hobbies, fine with me.

What do I seek in a lady? Honesty, friendship, moral and emotional support. I believe that two people have to be able to communicate. It's not about sex, which can go so far. It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. You must be able to have that bond day in and day out. This world moves so fast. I wish people would slow down, take a deep breath and enjoy what simple things this world has to offer. I’d like to meet someone who knows how to care and equally important, knows how to be cared for. I am looking for a woman who wants a beautiful relationship, someone with similar values and interests like me. One who values kindness and trust. A woman who is capable of communicating things that are important to her. Someone who knows what it's like to be an equal partner in the joy of two different people coming together. If you can be in a relationship, where you can forget about everything and gaze into your lover's eyes -- well -- that truly would be something. Love is hard to find. Not too many times in life you fall in love. But when you do -- wow -- it's incredible. Do you agree?

Would you like to meet anytime in the near future? If you like, maybe you can give me your phone number. If not, I do understand. Women nowadays have to be very careful. I would love to call you. Instant messaging and E mailing is great, but the phone is much better. It's up to you. I find that a great place to meet on a first date is Starbucks. Less pressure than a bar. You can sit down and have a pleasant conversation without the loud music pumping or have an obnoxious bartender waiting on you. I find when you meet a person on a first date for a sit down dinner, it's rather intimidating. Why? Because the waiter or waitress thinks you’re a couple. Do you agree with me on that? I guess the bottom line from my end is, I just want to meet a very nice, tender, down-to-earth, sweet woman for a long lasting relationship. And hopefully -- cross my fingers -- to fall in love. I believe in monogamy. I'm a one-woman man. I don't play head games and mean everything I said in this response to you. Thanks for taking time out to read this, I know it was rather long. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience. I'm looking forward in hearing from you. Bye for now.

Sincerely,

~a~

1 comment:

Duffless said...

Ha, he responds everytime i post too.