Thursday, November 16, 2006

My Emails to Dr Jekyl the following days after our first date.

On Aug 3:

well I hope all is well with your day. I tried Iming u, u must be in
and out. How was the boss? Interview?

well, if u want to chat or get together, give me a call. your balls
are in you court. :)

On Aug 5th I wrote to my friend D about Dr Jehkyl:
Aug 5,

Well I sent him an email and said basically the balls in your court. And then he called. I found out he is living with his dad, which is fine --but he lied about it in the beginning. Who knows--said he was living with a roomate---weird I know. I guess he didn't want to tell me the truth--because he thought he would look like a loser. Not sure.

Then he called me last night and talked about work for a bit--hes not sure if hes going to be fired or now--long story. Told me his plans on saturday were canceled so maybe he could hang out afterall. So I said, ok so u can do something, then he backtracked and said maybe, depends on what happens with his job. Who know what is going on--seems to be getting more complicated by the day. He came on IM today and I told him not to worry about his meeting with his boss, whatever happens was meant to happen. I told him no to stress. Anyway, I guess the next move is his. What can I say.


On Aug 13th I wrote to him:
hope all is well. havnt talked in little bit, thought i would say hi, make sure u r alive and kicking. doing ok on the job front? Ready for monday? Well have fun if you are still going out tonight.

Ok so basically he drops off at this point.

No comments: