Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Eygptian

I met The Egyptian right after The Turkey and Bug Eyes, and I was very careful with him. I kept telling him, I am just not interested in more then friends right now. I want to go slow. I am not the type of person to jump into something I'm not ready for. Yes we will be friends, don't worry he says, we will be friends. So I was super annoyed with boys in general at this point, so I wanted to slow down and take a deep breath.

He insisted we meet, soon he says. So we decide to meet halfway between his place and mine. I had never been to Legal Sea Foods, so that was a good compromise. I am waiting for him by the front door when he walks toward me. I knew it was him, he was OK enough---hard to explain even know.

We walk to our table, and the waiter comes over and pours the water. He smiles at us, and wow he was hot. LOL. yea--not a good sign that this date was going so good--that I was becoming Karrie on Sex in the City who checks out the waiter while on a date. So the waiter starts talking with my date, they start talking Egyptian, I have no idea what is being said. So I just stare at my waiter, hoping--wishing--he would give me some of those smiles.

As the waiter walks away, The Egyptian puts his hand on mine and says, "I'm so sorry, hes from Egypt and was excited to meet me." It was totally fine, like I said--I got to watch the waiter--so I was just fine.

We ordered out meal, an talked throughout dinner. He was very attentive towards me, but I just didn't want to share myself with him. So I asked him all the questions, just to keep him talking. I found out that he wasn't even divorced yet, hmm I have no idea how the hell I missed that important information before the FIRST DATE. But somehow I missed that on the Yahoo Personals website. SO, he kept talking about all these stories about his ex. This was not good, she was Trash, white trash to be exact. What did that say about him?

As we are walking to the car after my free dinner (thank god), he said lets walk around for a bit. OK, let me tell you, this date was in a MALL--on a Sunday night. Where the hell were we going to walk around to? SO I laugh and say, uhhh no--I need to go home and do laundry. He was like, ok well let me walk you to your car. As we get to my car, he says can I at least get a hug, so I thought sure, this is harmless enough, and I had made my point about being "just friends."

The hug comes, then the scratch of his chin against my neck, then he moves in for a kiss. Not good--I felt like I was suffocating. He had just smoked a cigarette and that's all I could think about, even though he had popped a tictac in before his mouth touched mine. I kept pulling away and he kept pulling me back in. He starts grinding his hips against mine, while rubbing his big hands up my sides, the sides of my breasts. My heart starts racing, not in a good way though, more in a oh my god, how am I going to get out of here way...

I keep pulling away, saying I need to go home, just one more he would say, I felt like---slime? SO I pulled away finally and said, I really really need to go--I jump into my car and he leans in and goes for another one. I kind of do this weird laugh and say, ok I really got to go.

I get driving down the road and call A. She starts talking and asking about the date, and I just start crying, I couldn't stop...I didn't realize how shook up I was until the call. I just wanted to get away--he was just so PUSHY.

I get home, and calmed down and get the call from HIM> I ignored the call and then get the IM. "Whats up, are you ok? You were suppose to call." I said "I cant do this, I'm not ready for this, I just am ready for friends, I need some time to think, I just have issues. Its not you, its me." (I could not believe I was throwing these lines out there--but they were sooo true--and I wanted OUT)

He kept saying, "be honest with me, you are just not that attracted to me, that's the deal," "I was like its not really that (clue in the to the really), its more me--I just cant do this right now, I just need friends, nothing more." "I can be friends, we can go slow, I promise." So I start to soften...and then...

"But you got understand, I find you attractive and I like hugging and kissing, even with my friends."

Ahh yea, no.

No comments: