Friday, November 17, 2006

Another Response

This is another response to one of my ads: So funny I couldnt resist sharing.

Hello my name is nathan knowles I am a missionary man and a pastor. I am handome and 27. If you want and are praying to be a preachers wife and you want to marry one... well I hope I am the man I ask you to be... I am looking for my wife for life soul mate and it is that easy.... why, because life sucks living it alone and goes by so slow if not making love to your mate. I think sex and a honeymoon that never ends is like heaven the heaven for us men of God christians... if you want to know more about this read the books It's my turn by billy grahams wife ruth or Intended for pleasure by ed wheat or love for a lifetime by James Dobson, well write me back I live in Saint augustine florida currently where I write at the libary and am homeless. lookiing to pastor a church soon or move in with you like lady and the tramp the film both one and two. I have seen them and so has myonly sister I am the only grandson besides son in my family and all my family have been married fo rlife to the same person sharing the same home and bed for every day and night... pastors.... you know we have been christians and preachers and that is just how it is you must be serious about marriage and want a family if just you and I like adam and eve and in Gensis 2: 4-25. later pastor nathan k.