Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Kangaroo

The Kangaroo started off very well, as they all do in the beginning. We went out once, had a great sushi dinner, so it was great to find something in common in that respect. I am not sure how attracted we were to each other physically, but we had allot to talk about. Like I said, we had a great dinner, then we were off our own ways. We talked the next day, never saying if we would hang out again, assuming, at the least we could be friends.

I imed him one day, saying so when are we going to hang out again,

"Well, I need to see how my other dates go this weekend, before I know." Fuck that. "Im no pity date, never mind then..." "I didn't mean it like that, I just mean I have some dates lined up, I want to see how they go first..."

So a week later I get the IM, "Hi--how are you?"

We decided because I was bored and he was bored, and he had some 420 that I thought would be fun to do. SO, he came over... nothing wrong with that, we were friends after all... that is what we had decided on.

We go to my room, because my roommate and her boyfriend were eating and cooking dinner. We lie on my bed, cause where else is there to go. And then he kisses me. Hmm, I cant decide what to think, Im not turned off by the kiss, it was rather nice, no heat per-say, but nice enough. We kiss for a little while and then thats all...we lay there... thinking...

The next day, we make plans to hang out Sunday during the day, then later on he asks to hang out saturday night too. SInce I had no set plans, and we got along great, and more 420 would be fun, why not. Friday rolls around, and we talk all day about what fun we will have and blah blah blah. That night after a date, I was waiting for the T at his T station, and decided to call him to talk... make sure all was set for the next night. All was cool, or so I believed.

After work, I call him--since that is the plan. Leave message number 1. Get home. Lie down. Call again-no answer, hang up. Nap for a few hours. Wake. Call again, message number 2. Its 8 by this point, so I say Im going to get food, call me back...

What the hell?? I was getting pissed. I never heard from him... so I made the famous date with The General... Sunday morning I called again, maybe something came up... its not like I was desperate... its not like we were dating... who does that to there friends?? I never heard from him again...

1 comment:

amps11 said...

if we ever hang out, please give me a witty name.

:p