Saturday, November 18, 2006

Dr Jekyl's second date: 6 WEEKS after the first

Dr Jehkyl came into my life around the end of July, and left mid august to come back into the picture around my bday to disappear again and then back again. After being stood up by him a numerous amounts of times, I decide that maybe he has changed at this point. See he's really stressed about his job or so he says--he cant concentrate, he dropped everyone--friends and family alike, so please don't take it personal he says. So me being me, I let him get a way with it. Fine --I will give him not a second chance dumb ass that I am, but a third one as well.. We decide we are going to start over--he starts calling and being very understanding and even calls while Im at work one day just to see if I got his email ok. wow maybe he has changed his tune, maybe he does like me and was just to busy to make time for me before. Im dumb I know. But by this time I was using him in a way too. It wasn't all him using my time, me I was bored too. I wanted to forget what an ass The Turkey was, and ironically Dr Jekyl and the Turkey came into the picture both during the same day. Hmm I must be something or what. Or I'm just that stupid.

SO, I gave him the benefit and used him as much as he was using me. Maybe I wanted to get over my shyness and since him and I sort-of had a history-more so then the other guys Ive met thus far, so why not use him to get over my shyness. So we set another date. He has an interview that day, we talk about what the plan is. He's going to come over and watch a movie--maybe order in some dinner. Then I don't hear from him, so I leave him an email: I honestly don't know why I care, but I do. If you are not interested in me, let me know ok. I dont want to be the bitchy girl that is hounding u, but Im torn. A part of me is like, ok he's not interested--so leave it alone--which I do---but then u call and become a part of my life again. I dont know, i really wanted to hang out tomorrow night, but how do i know whats going on--- I know u r busy with looking for a new job, and i do care and respect that--but be honest with me--dont lead me on---just pick up the phone and call--either way---

SO he calls at 7 the next morning making me feel like I was the bitch for the email. And says yes we r still on for tonight. So, that night he actually calls at 7--saying im going home to shower and then Ill give u a call. Well 2 hours go by, and calls at 9 with the excuses. Here come the excuses. Im tired--lets meet for coffee tomorrow-on me. Fuck that. Ive waited for your ass all night, breaking plans left and right and now u want to cancel on me. Nope, get your ass in the car and come here. Ill just fall asleep he whines. Nope, not good enough, Ill drive that way and we can go out somewhere there. U serious he says, Im like hell yea Im serious, Im ready to go out--its a fucking friday night and I have to work tomorrow, I want to go out. So we meet and the first thing he says to me is: God your a Pain in my ass. I mean what the fuck is that all about. Where the hell is, wow dont you look nice, nope I get god Im sooo fucking tired and u make me get off my lazy ass and go out with you. Lets just say the night didn't get much better cause the whole time he bitched about getting laid off and this and that and nothing nothing was asked about me.

No comments: