Thursday, November 23, 2006

What happened after The Turkey Date

After my great date with The Turkey, I thought for sure he was into me. I mean he was so vocal about how much he liked me, to the point of even saying, I wanted to be with you back there. Well, after a strange weekend in Vermont, I called him Sunday night after getting home. He was really weird on the phone, acting cold and impersonal-so not like the charming turkey I had talked to the week before. Hmm, something is not right here--he says, "I need to cancel plans tomorrow night," "why I ask," "Cause its personal" he says. Something was sooo not right. So I hang up, with this sick feeling in my stomach. Nope, not right at all. So I get on IM, and leave him a message, saying are you interested or not, because I don't like games. Well, 8 the next morning, I decided to check to see if he responded, my heart racing I opened my laptop and Adium to see what was written, this is what I found.

"Nope, sorry I'm not interested, nice to know you, bye."

No comments: