Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The General

The General happened really fast, we started talking and he was pushing to meet. I kept blowing him off, assuming he wanted a hookup and thats all. I kept saying I don't want that--I want more. He said, so do I!!! Im not that way. He said he was 26, he was asian decent and very attractive. We decided to meet one night after my retail meeting. I was super frustrated though, cause I was def not looking so hot and wasn't feeling up to meeting someone for the first time. But he insisted saying, "I don't want to wait to meet you." We decided that meeting at my house wasn't a bad way to go, since it was a sunday night and nothing was really open, and he doesn't really drink. My roommate was home, so what could technically happen. So I meet him in a public place and we decide that he will follow me to my place. We walk in and he says, are we going to your room, and I laugh and say no. We are going to sit right here and talk and watch TV. So we did just that, until he leans over and kisses me. Not to bad, we head up to my room and kiss and cuddle for awhile, me saying no--time for you to go home now. He looks at me and says, well when can I see you again, I like you. So we decide thursday night might work. As he is leaving my room, he saw my portfolio lying on the ground--he says can I see it. I was really impressed by his reaction to me and my design. He was the first guy that I dated that understood me in that area. Most guys just didn't care enough or understand enough. But he did and that I liked more then anything at all.

Thursday arrives and I get an IM from The General saying, I cant meet tonight I have a midterm. Then the next plans we make, school gets in the way. This goes on and on and on until I start to get pissed and he starts getting annoyed cause I keep asking. I mean I kept thinking about how if a guy was into me--they would make time for me. I didn't want something serious, but I want more then once every few weeks. Every time I click with a guy this happens. I mean what the hell?

In the midst of getting the blow off, Im also getting the "Can i borrow a 100 dollars?" "Will you buy me a Laptop" or "How much Money do you make?" or COme on you have 2 jobs, how can you not let me borrow money" "Want to go to the movies, but you have to pay for both of us." "Can I borrow your car while your in NYC"

Then one night, when I got stood up by The Kangaroo, I was pissed and The General asked to come over. So I said ok, but this isn't a hookup. It was, plain and simple, but I said no once again--Im not that easy. I mean what the fuck have you given me that I should give myself to you? As we are sitting downstairs on the couch, I look at him and say--"How old are you?" He is watching SNL and says, not even paying attention to my face, and says "24". I couldn't believe it. SO 10 min later I asked again, "How old are you?" he says, "24". "You said you were 26!!!" He looks at me a little bewildered and says "well how old are you?" 28!!!" He flips his hand and says, "Oh we are in our 20's who cares??" He then says, well I need to go home and sleep. As he's walking out, he says, "if we were to go out--would you pay??"

I knew while I watched him fade into darkness, I knew that would be the last time I would see him, and I think I was actually fine with it. Over the next few weeks, we've Imed from time to time, with him disappearing and then today, we had talked about me dating this other guy, asking all these personal questions. Then proceeds to ask me if I want to date or fuck him? I mean what kind of question is that. The next question is asking for my full name, which I said no--Im not giving it to you. He then gets pissed and says "you are paranoid, i was trying to get to know you, i don't play games" hahaha I laughed at this. "what is ur problem, i mean how the hell am i suppose to know why u want my name." Then proceeds to say, "dude, ur a very negative and distrustful person, i don't want friends like that." "u know my name--what is your deal, and how r we friends anyway--doesn't friends make time for each other? and I don't know u well enough to trust you--sorry--I mean honestly--do u trust me. ok well bye then--"

And thats the story of The General...

No comments: