Thursday, November 16, 2006

Cocky Bastard or Asshole?

So I put an ad up: something like this---

The internet thing is weird, I must admit. Its hard for me though to meet people in everyday scenarios. Im not big at hanging out at a bar just to pick someone up, if i do go--Im usually with a group of friends. And what am I going to do, start spending ours at the grocery store, LOL, does that even work.

Well, I know im in the same boat on still being single. My problem is my shyness for one, and for another--I just have been married to my career for just to long. Its time to start seeing the world. I just graduated from a grad school in Atlanta, so for the last 2 years I have been in high intensity life, now I am trying to relax some. See something of the world besides my couch and my Mac Apple laptop. So if you want to help me relax and see the world, let me know. Please though, do ma favor though, I am not looking for a one night stand. SO if you want a new friend, maybe something more, let me know.

FYI: Don't expect the next Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohen. And, I am me and happy to be that way. I love to laugh so, let me know if you would like to talk more.


And this is the email I get from this guy:

Katie,
Good to hear back from you. How is your day going? I
agree with you. Paris is slightly higher on the
skank-o-meter scale. And for a girl Lindsay's age,
come on! Ambition is one thing, but wasting your life
away with partying is another. They could be great
role models to youth, but instead they choose to
indulge themselves. Such a shame really.

I don't do AIM. I've tried to have it on my PC more
than once and it always doesn't work. Weird. I am on
myspace. www.myspace.com/john_paul

I'm 31, SWM, very athletic, college grad, intelligent,
driven, has goals, very artistic, cheerful, fun
loving, and pretty funny too. I'll be getting into
education soon. I do substitute teaching right now.
Education is so rewarding. I plan on teaching art
actually. I consider myself an artist first and
foremost. How about you? photos attached for fun.

Peace,
John


My Response: Funny. I dont hate her--well not as much as Paris. Now she is a skank. And send my pics... Do i look that bad?? Cause this is what he wrote to me now:::

Right, the usual excuses, anger, and insults. "Intense
grad program" huh? You said yourself you have time to
be on your couch. Why not use that same time and do
something about your clearly overweight body THAT NO
MAN IS GOING TO BE VERY ATTRACED TO!!! MEN AREN'T
ATTRACTED TO YOUR BRAIN!!! MEN AREN'T ATTRACTED TO
YOUR PERSONALITY!!! I don't care about your intese
grad program or any other excuse you can muster.

Don't bother posting on craigslist or any personal
site if you want to deny this. I'm never going to
reply to ads without phots ever again. Thanks for this
little exchange. Try finding a gym before you try to
find some guy. Don't waste our time or yours. Oh, and
this "small brain" is in fact a teacher (and no, it's
not phys ed). Don't write me back with more flames or
crap. I'm not going to read it anyhow. Best of luck.


ASSHOLE.

No comments: