Friday, November 17, 2006

How I met The Turkey

I met him off of Yahoo Personals, and I will call him The Turkey. He was very attractive to me. He didn't say anything to me about sex right off the bat, so it was nice. I had learned at this point to ask this question--when was your last date? And when did you kiss someone last? Or how about last time you had sex? I know its strange to ask this, but I learn about these people more this way--I find out what they are looking for--how they treat women. And this guy, this turkey- said last week. I was like what--how--why--he was like it was a friend, it just happened. I was a little turned off to be honest with you. He kept saying there is just something about me, women just fall for me, and we have sex, I cant help it.

He was another one that wanted to talk on the phone, so we exchanged numbers--me blowing him off as I go along--wait cant talk now--busy with laundry, oops nows not a good time, talking to my roommate. Anything to stall the feelings that start once you talk to this person on the phone. We talked for a little while, he had an accent that reminded me of a friend in Atlanta. I couldn't get it out of my head, so I kept picturing the other guy while he talked.

We decided to meet one day for a drink or two. I had a date before ironically -- going to the movies with another guy (Talladega). So after my movies I met The Turkey for the first time. I waited for him on the street corner in the middle of BU. I called and waited forever---I was pissed at this point, not a good beginning.

As Im waiting, a friend called with some HORRIBLE bad news, while Im getting this info he pulls up in a car (while I had assumed he was walking) so while in shock talking to my friend, I hop in the car without a second thought, letting him drive us anywhere. It could have been to anywhere and I wouldn't have noticed. I get off the phone, shaking, sidetracked, saying wow--Im sorry I just got some bad news.

We pulled up to the bar, and I finally got a good look at him. Wow he was much better then his picture and he definitely was not the guy I know from Atlanta. Very cute, maybe a little thin, but a nice smile--with glasses too--I have a weakness for guys with glasses. We walk into the bar, him holding the door for me. We sit down and order a beer. We talked for a long time, and he was funny which for me is a huge turn on. He was very complimentary to me too. Said I was really cute, and I had the most beautiful eyes, I am WAY better then my picture. I was happy. What a great time I was having, even though I was sidetracked with my loss. We kept ordering drinks, him saying maybe Im trying to get you drunk, me-I just laugh--nope not me--Im not that easy I say.

He has plans with a friend (he's not gay--I think he reminded that a few times while we were together). So we get into his car and drive towards mine. Its my birthday the next day, so as we arrive to my car he looks at me and smiles, my heart lurches. He starts moving his lips in this weird smoochy face and says, you want a birthday kiss? I was like ahhh ok. Lets just say its so bad, I don't even want to repeat it. BAD BAD BAD, and we just laugh and get out of my car.

A few hours later, my roommate and her BF and I were going to go get Ice Cream --for my bday. ANd I get a phone call. Its The Turkey again. Saying, I like you and want to spend more time with you. Do you want to come over, I kicked my friend out. I was like uuuhh, no. But you can come with me for ice cream. He was like really--cause I like you and want to spend more time with you. I was so excited--someone wanted to be with me? So he came with us, putting his hand on my leg under the table and being all flirty. We go back to my place and he says--well Im going to go home and I said, noo come in. So we sit on the couch--with the bright lights on the living room shining down on us--I should have turned the other light on--the more toned down light, but I was so nervous. So he leans in and kisses me, it was an ok kiss, but me being nervous--I crack up. Not a good thing--I felt like such an idiot. All he could say was, how can we relax you, lets think of something. But in the end he just went home. Saying, we will see each other monday night--the original plan to hang out.

No comments: