Tuesday, December 5, 2006

The Hero or Anchorman?

I did end up meeting up with Anchorman after all on Saturday night. Bad of me I know, 2 dates in one night... and it was not like I planned it like that. But I still woke up Sunday with a smile on my face, whatever that means...

I have been seeing Anchorman now for a few weeks, and yes he's the one Ive talked about a time or two. There is not much to say about him to be honest, except I like him. We are just having fun and not looking towards tomorrow. I think thats pretty normal anyways, isn't? There is no way to know to know what you are feeling until time passes... is it passion and lust, is it more? Will it grow into more? Or fizzle out and be something different later on. Who knows---only god---Im guessing.

But then what about my feelings for The Hero? They are there and they are real, but how can I know what I really feel when we have never met face to face. But I get sad at the thought of never talking to him again. I have no idea what to talk to him about though, since he is living life and death over seas, and here I am telling him about my new car or how Im feeling like shit today. Why the hell would he care?

Why do I care? And what do I care?

No comments: