Saturday, December 2, 2006

G-Man?

I met this guy tonight for the first time. I know I know I told some of you I was breaking from dating, and I am..seriously. BUT< I was bored, and I hadn't heard from Anchorman, and i knew if i sat around all night alone, with no plans on a saturday night I was going to be pissed off... and that leads to no good. So, I got home from work and came on IM--hoping, praying Anchorman would be online, since I had left him an email earlier today telling him I got out at 6, what was he up to... but I haven't heard from him as of yet--go fucking figure...

For the last few weeks, off and on --mostly on the weekends, I talk to this guy. I am not sure what his nickname will be to be honest... I haven't thought about him enough to warrant a name. His IM's name is an idea, but what would it be...G-Man just doesn't sound right, maybe because he wasn't GQ quality. I am so not complaining right now--this is NOT a requirement, its more of an observation.

Well, I was on Im and he appeared before my eyes, so like I said, since its a saturday night, and neither of us were doing anything we decided to do dinner. He chose a place after going on Phantom Gourmet, that was luckily in my town... so not to far for me to drive. DInner was good, a little more low key then I had planned, a more of a walk in dinner type place. You ordered at the counter and sat down to eat. me being me, I decided to order wine to go with my meal--needed some extra something...

DInner was good, talking was interesting, then the lights went out...I guess they were kicking us out. Now what?

Off to across the street to the bar. Cherry Tree it is. We sit down and both of us are rambling at this point, trying to make conversation. He was nice, not sure how or what I feel. But he was nice. The only thing that I couldn't stop looking at were his teeth. Some were missing... what does that mean? He seemed to be from a nice family, and he did go to private Catholic school, so I am not sure what happened here. Its not like.... what do I say? I have no idea...I just couldn't get over the teeth. I know this is a physical thing, and who knows what I will see if we keep going on a few dates, but I couldn't help but wonder what my tongue would feel like inside that mouth, isn't that weird?

Like I said, he was really nice, and paid for my dinner and everything..and my beer at Cherry Tree. He was a gentleman too, didn't answer his phone while on a date (like some other guy I went out with), and he didn't insult the waitress, he was very sweet and nice...just his teeth kept getting in the way...

Finally I was able to end the date... man I need to work tomorrow... Im so sleepy, ok hint is finally hitting home.

We walk to out cars...and he oohs and ahhhs over my new vw jetta... and we go out merry ways...me to my house..him to his parents house....

Who knows what will happen next.

No comments: