Monday, December 11, 2006

Never Ends

I got stood up by anchorman. Yup... It sucked, and Im sad, mad, pissed, annoyed, frustrated, all the emotions you go through. Not sure if Im hurt because of him or that someone can have such little respect for me that I couldnt even get a bad excuse at least, but yea it happened and true to form, I was sad falling asleep.

But, after a movie to forget about my breaking heart, I came online just to see if I got one little apologie...nope. But The General was there--of course, why am I not surprised. Back in the days when I wanted to talk to him, I couldn't get him to talk to me, and now--I really don't give two shits if we talk or I never hear from him again, he won't leave me alone. So he comes online and keeps talking, me being in a pissy mood, I tell him so...and we actually start talking...really truly talking..the first time in weeks...if ever.

And then proceeds to tell me he is 27. Hahaha not sure...I was like, "ok, so now your 27, when last month you were 24, and the month before 26, and Im suppose to believe you are 27!" "Why lie?"

"Shame? I was embarrassed--Im a loser in school, trust me Im 27!!!"

Hmm, what to believe...he's nuts...

No comments: