Friday, December 22, 2006

Is he The General?

I never really admitted how The General and I met. One day, I was bored at work... not a good sign I know. But, sometimes I post these little ads on CL saying I’m bored, lets chat. What harm is there in chatting a little? Its not like I HAVE to meet someone I talk to, the majority end up being deleted after a few days…some become real friends…even if we never meet…its nice to have someone hear my problems… and give advice to something they know nothing about.

One day, I posted this “Bored” ad and got tons of responses, as per usual. It’s all in weeding which ones are appropriate to IM with while during a workday. Well I started talking to this one guy, not sure what was said here and there, but finally there was the usual request for a photo to be exchanged. So, after some persuasion, I send along mine and get one back in return. He was normal enough…if not a little collegy for me. BUT, then he proceeds to tell me that “he’s trying to decide.” “Decide what?” I ask. “If you are attractive or not.” Ok wow that makes me a little upset. I said, “You know what, why don’t we end this now, since I don’t need insults to make my day even worse.” “What do you mean? I’m not insulting you; I’m just stating a fact. And your teeth, they do look a little small.” “Ok, enough, I don’t need this, goodbye.” “WAIT!!! Hold on, I’d fuck you, I just wouldn’t date you. Your fuckable though.” And then I say, “Ok, nope not interested, goodbye.” The exchange goes on a little longer with him throwing insults because I turned him down, and blah blah blah.

About 15 min later, after blocking him off my IM, I get this random IM from The General. This was my first contact with him, never had talked to him before. He says that some guy emailed him my pic and that he thought I was really really cute, that maybe we should talk. It was weird and I was really taken aback by the whole exchange, I mean who would emails my pic to someone else? I don’t know I was sketched out by it and was a little cold to The General in the beginning, due to this reason… which I know is understandable. And you know the rest of the story about The General up to this point. He just persisted, until I gave in and decided to meet up.

Well, the other day, after talking to The General and doing something on the computer for him that he kept bugging me to do, I decided that my relationship with him really was nothing…it was farce, and I didn’t need it in my life, it wasn’t doing anything for me. So I ended it, never telling him, like I tried doing the last time, I just pushed block on his name. No more contact, cause I can always delete his emails.

So yesterday, I get this I’m from some name that looked familiar, but wasn’t sure who it was, saying, “Why did you block me?” and my response was: “Who did I block?” and then nothing…

The General always pulled this shit, so I automatically assumed it was him signing on under a different name. Known to happen, right? So, finally after 15 min with no response I did a search in my emails and past ichat conversations, looking for this name. AND, it was the guy that originally wrote to me way back when The General and I started talking the first time, the “small teeth” guy. So, I was like huh, what the hell?

Then my imagination started running through all my talks with The General and how he started talking to me in the first place. Was he this guy to begin with? Who sent a picture of his friend in the beginning so he could look like a good guy who likes bigger women? He told me one time about how he was joking around with some guy online, pretending to be a 14 year old girl. Then how interested he was in my conversation with the original guy, he couldn’t stop laughing when I told him about the conversation.

I really am starting to believe that the two are one and the same…The General.

No comments: