Monday, December 18, 2006

The CrotchRocket

I met The CrotchRocket on Friday night. What does that mean I have no idea... We started talking on IM a few days before, and he really wanted to meet me. I was intrigued and wanting to forget my boys of the past, so I said ok... lets meet after I get out of my retail job.

We meet at the bar around the corner from my apartment... he was nice...didn't drink but did have an O'douls, while I had a Blue Moon. I should have known right off though... that something wasn’t quiet right when we walked in the bar he says... do you want a drink?... cause we could just go for a drive? Hmmm yea, not a good sign... Nope I want a drink... I had just gotten out of a 14 hour day... hell yea I needed a F-N beer.

So we drink and talk... then he asks about 420, which is an ok conversation... but then says "have you ever had sex while you were high?" ok wow, that came out of left and right field. I don’t think in all my dates I have ever had a guy ask me such a personal question 30 minutes after meeting. I was a little taken aback... and we kept on talking... me covering up my shyness in this area.

I’m about a drink away from the end of my beer and he says, "Do you want to go outside, while I smoke." Hmm ok, I can remember asking this the other day during on of our IM sessions, if he smoked--"sometime" he said. Doesn’t look like sometimes to me. We walk outside and he starts walking to his car...a bad move I know to be riding alone in a car with some strange guy. I’m a horrible person, I just know it. But what can I do, but follow him into the car. Want to go for a ride... "We'll just talk."

So we drive a few miles, and we talk then he pulls over to a side street. Yup, I’m 16 again and the guy I’m with wants to go parking...I just knew it. So, we sit there...in front of someone’s home mind you. And then comes the "Can I touch your boob?" Ok so what the hell, I mean I don’t mind...but why? I mean just kiss me and then touch it, don’t ask me. How weird is that. He never even kissed me the whole night...

We drive back to my car soon after this odd exchange, and he proceeds to tell me he only wants sex. He doesn’t want a relationship...he wants sex. SO, I tell him, that’s fine and dandy, but me...I need more. I might not be looking for serious, but I don’t want to be a wham bam thank you mam girl. I deserve better then that and I tell him so. "We should be friends I think" is how the night ended.

No comments: