Saturday, March 31, 2007

Mr Festive

So I sort of had a date last night…was it a date? I don’t know…we have been talking since October…Mr. Festive and I…I feel bad because I blew him off a time or two…just something always came up and I never knew if he was really into me or not…or just being nice. Cause he always seemed so sweet.

Then I met Anchorman and you know that story…if nothing else…so Mr. Festive and I decided to be friends…me telling him things I haven’t told many people about. I felt comfortable enough with him to give him this very address to read about my dates…and then how do I ever mention him here? Now? He seemed to like me… and would tell me, “You're beautiful” or

Mr. Festive: “I'd ask you out on the spot if I saw you, I couldn't help myself, and I'm usually shy and such.
ME: ur just tipsy
Mr. Festive: no, that's how I've felt since I've met you
Mr. Festive: silly bird
ME: lol ok
Mr. Festive: I'm jealous of all these guys you date, I wish it were me
ME: im sorry--its really only one dumb one (Mr. anchorman) right now---
Mr. Festive: well, one that actually went well
Mr. Festive: it's mostly my fault, should have been more forthcoming
I didn’t really think u cared---going to be honest here
Mr. Festive: I have, I’m shy
ME: me too
Mr. Festive: I really want to meet you
ME: we will then

We did finally meet…after 4 months of talking… because he was leaving for San Francisco a few days later and I really wanted to put a face to the words we typed to each other. He bought me a sushi lunch in early February…nice…and he was so sweet.

We kept in touch while he was in San Fran…me even calling a time or two and Iming a few times a week. And then I get a call from him…I hadn’t heard from him in a few weeks at this point…him being busy and me too. He said he was coming home and we should hang out before he moves to Texas. He is moving there you see to be with his kids.

I am kind of embarrassed to even be writing this to be honest with you…because maybe he will read it…and what do I say really? I have never mentioned him here before…more because he was more of a friend then anything else…but then last night he kissed me. It made me sad a little that he is leaving. Maybe if I had met him in October, or in December when he was insisting on it…but me being so into Anchorman…I just couldn’t juggle more then one guy at a time.

It’s probably a good thing we didn’t meet then…cause then I still would be sitting here writing on this blog as he leaves for Texas early Sunday morning even more confused then I am today. He needs to go and because we are who we are… we will never know what could have been.

No comments: