Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I dont know...

I don’t know…
I’m not sure what to write about, since I haven’t met any new people recently. I am actually kind of ready again…I need some kind of distraction. BUT, since I am getting pickier and since no one emails me back off of Match…I am not sure what to do. I have joined a few other sights I have heard about recently…Ok Cupid and PlentyofFish.

I don’t know…
The sights are ok…but I think a lot of them are just about sex…so I am skeptical about whom I am talking to on there now. Its kind of nice on these sights though…because I don’t have to give my IM or email…cause they have IM incorporated into the sight—which is nice. I had some guy Iming me last night…and within minutes he was asking what my Pjs looked like…see now I don’t want to talk to him anymore.

I don’t know…
Like I said…I am kind of ready again…but who do I go out with? How do I attract them? I was talking to a friend about online dating and how most people I have met want sex so fast…and his analogy was that online=sex. I have figured out the craigslist=sex, but I don’t know if I believe that all online is about finding someone to “screw.” Online for me is just a way to meet people. I could go shopping everyday…but does that work? Or I could go read at a bookstore…but I never ever talk to people…and how do you know they are single. At least online they say they are even if they aren’t.

I don’t know…
I am just lonely and bored and it makes me question my life…like what am I doing really?

I don’t know…
I don’t know…
Do you?

No comments: