Monday, April 9, 2007

The white gloves guy.

Have you ever sat and listened to someone eat? I am not kidding you…this guy that bought me dinner tonight ate sooooo loud, he just was annoying all the way around. We talked on the phone last night and online some yesterday…he kept talking about what kind clothes I would wear on a date and would I wear gloves. He likes women who wears gloves…and says he see’s this more and more. WHAT? I can’t see it…even in a super formal setting it seems rare…or maybe it’s just me,

He seemed nice and honest…I just let myself not think about the clothes things…and then today he kind of annoyed me on the phone when we were going to meet. He had to stay on the phone while he was driving so he wouldn’t get lost…and then we met at a DD parking lot. He is standing out by his car, so I have to stop my car…take out my key and step out into what I hoped would be a great time.

And he looks at me…up and down…my stomach turned over…and not a good flutter…a oh my god am I going to be sick…not a good beginning.

I kept thinking about getting lost on the way to the restaurant…what if I sped up. Since he was already a bit behind me cause he drove so friggin slow. Yea like I said, not to good of a beginning.

We get to the place and I want beer…something to get me through the night. I tell him about something I was super excited about…an offer I received today…and he showed very little interest in me… that was kind of a turn off to be honest. Even with someone I date casually I want him to listen to me. He just was negative and not to into the night…maybe I didn’t hold up to his expectation…who knows… all I know is nope…not again…at least not with him.

But hey, I got a free dinner I guess,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about- I wear gloves all day every day... ESPECIALLY on dates.