Thursday, March 15, 2007

Boys?

I was asked last night why I call the guys I date “boys?”

BECAUSE…they are boys…and will continue to be that until someone comes along and treats me with a little respect. I know that the guys I have met in the last few months have no reason to be considered a guy---or a man---because at the end of the day…they treat me like a boy…I feel like I am in grade school getting chased by boys and getting my hair pulled until tears come to my eyes.

I just thought it would be something to mention…about how I feel about the guys I date. They all have nicknames…because then I don’t get attached. They are all boys until they prove to me otherwise. Stupid Boys at that.

I haven’t really felt like dating or meeting guys in general much in the last few weeks. After I realized Anchorman and I were doomed I started dating again…but couldn’t stop comparing everyone I meet with him. So I thought if I took a breather or just talked to some guys off of Match…like the guy last night and meet only one a month…that’s a break right?

I don’t know what I am doing…

No comments: