Thursday, July 5, 2007

sick of being the third wheel? me 2!

And another ad while I was ad it...I need something to do...and something to ad to this blog...

I have tried the whole online dating thing...and its frustrating cause the majority of guys I have met especially off of CL want just sex...or are married...why is that? To most CL=SEX. I'm not the type of girl to sleep with you on a first date...isn't that what Casual Encounters section is for?

I am also no Paris Hilton...who at the end of the day still cries for mommy. I am me... a size 16... curves and all... but I'm not going to lie and say I'm thin ...its something I have been working on...exercise...being healthy for me not you.

BUT, I love my friends...and movies...and music...my job is amazing...and I just would like someone to share it with...I'm sick of being the third wheel.

So if you have read this far...and are still single...are around my age...send me an email...lets go from there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adult Dating. Access to millions of ads Adult Dating - Are you looking for a little spice in your sex life? World’s largest adult dating site with online adult personals. It's FREE, easy, and anonymous to join!