Monday, July 9, 2007

Response to the BBW post...

My recent post below... saw your post... and am very interested... please write if you care to chat or see a pic or two!

;-)

Oh My GOD!!! BBW's R O C K!!!! MWM has new found admiration! - m4w - 39 (Boston west suburbs)

I just had my first BBW experience two months ago... and it was freaking HEAVEN!

Like many men.. I've always been intrigued by Rubenesque shapes ... and only recently learned of Craig's List.. so I took some pictures of myself, posted an ad.. and met a wonderful, sweet young woman... we met a four times... and now I can't stop thinking about BBWs... when I'm shopping, running, just driving in my car.. I now notice all these beautiful large women ...

Unfortunatley.. my young friend went back home for the summer.. and while I hope to see her back in the Fall.. I'd also like to find a special BBW friend for the summer.

I'm 39, tall, in great shape and handsome. I take very good care of myself.. and have some tasteful pics I can share with you.. the "catch"? I am married, and so need discretion.

If you are a BBW seeking a sincere, motivated, patient secret lover.. please write!


* Location: Boston west suburbs

No comments: