Saturday, July 21, 2007

Airport Man

No dates for me...it has been awhile...I just don't have the energy to do it...I have been dieting allot and trying to exercise allot though...I keep trying to tell myself that in the next few months...that every time I think of guys or dates I will exercise...and be thin for someone to clue in? Clue into what? Clue into how great I am and would be for someone I around. I see and hear of happy couples which makes me want what they have but then I see and hear of tears and heartbreak and want to run for the hills. The Vermont hills to be exact. I am not sure what I want and maybe that is the problem after all.

I did meet someone at the airport that I thought was def cute and who I def would love to have contact me. We met at the bar on my way to Atlanta. He even bought me two drinks...he had this great accent and beautiful eyes. I gave him my business card...lets see if he contacts me. He was trying to convince me to go out to the bars with him in Atlanta...he had missed his connecting flight and would have to stay the night. He was off to West Palm beach...I just didn't think it was a good idea...maybe if I wasn't going to Atlanta for some support rather then fun...maybe if I hadn't been sick for the last three days and I couldn't be sicker with the chance of getting my step mom sicker then she already is. I just blew him off but I did hand him a business card...hoping maybe just maybe he will call...he did say he will. He gave me a big ol' smile and said oh expect a call from me. BUT...here it comes...will he not because he only was bring friendly? Will he not because he looses the card sometime during the weekend of fun...will he meet someone who is far more fun then I am...or will he be totally into me and decide to email or call. II guess we will see.

No comments: