Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Comfort Food

I went to this Burrito place tonight... I think in some odd ways... a burrito has become my comfort food...

I sat there and thought about my life in the last 7 months... it has been interesting... in some weird odd way it revolves around Boca Grande... and burrito's.

One of my first dates was with some guy who I met at Starbucks... we decided to walk to Boca Grande... where only I ate since he had already... this guy and I didn't go so well... it sucked because to this day I can still see his face drop when he saw me...

Then there was The Kangaroo, we made plans to go get Boca Grande... and he stood me up... where I then hung out with The General that night... when I watched him walk out of my life. The very next day is the day I met Anchorman. Where after talking... we decided to meet at Boca Grande for lunch.

On Sunday, I asked Anchorman to go with me to get a Burrito... and after 2 emails with the assumption he was turning me down... he finally emailed me saying he didn't want to go. So I emailed back saying neither did I... meaning I don't want to do this anymore...

IF he is really interested in me he will make me know it... not tell me he doesn't want to spend time with me... so I am not doing this anymore...

I am off to florida for the week... and hope that I can just forget him while I am there. I am kind of at the point of just really really wanting this to end. Last time I did say that but I still missed him... my gut twisted and turned with missing him... but now... he can go F-himself.

So I sat at Boca Grande and thought about how Ironic it all was... it started here... Anchorman and I... and it ended there too... exactly 6 months later. And here I am ...once again eating something that makes me comfortable and where is a guy who can make me feel that good.

No comments: