Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mr Martini round 2?

Haha... I was looking around online to see about online dating again... maybe pay for a service again... what could it hurt?

So I was looking through Yahoo Personals and saw someone that looked familiar... and had an uncommon name... same as Mr Martini... yea... Mr Martini didn't make it past date 1... and it was a long time ago... but I saw someone so I thought... hmmm is it him? He kind of is cuter in the pick then the ass I met... so I winked at him... hahah... he sent me an email:

"We went to dinner once! and almost had sex!"

Well we did come close but thank god I didn't have sex with him and stood my ground..."

But I was tempted to email back... but I think I'm gonna leave it alone... he was kind of an ass I think... but what if he wasn't? haha

No comments: