Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I think I am done

I think I am done with Mr Friday... I decided today to ask him if he wanted to hang out this week... we had texted off and on all week/weekend... him texting on Saturday during my birthday party saying, "Have fun tonight, I am sorry I am not able to be there." which was sweet... so I decided to yes contact him again... and ask him about doing something... he said, "tomorrow or Thursday night, I'm exhausted though from this weekend."

I got annoyed some by that... I can hear him being tired... but what the heck... why not just say wed or Thursday is good?
So, I text "we can do something low key, come over and watch TV or a movie, tomorrow works better then Thursday, call me later."
Him texting: "That's cool, I'm gonna go home and crash tonight."
At this point I was upset about a missing cat and just annoyed by my day so, I decided to write:
"So yes tomorrow night? I just want to see whats going on. I understand being tired, but I guess I want you to want to see me... I don't want to make you see me, does that make sense? I guess I'm having a hard time knowing how you are feeling about this..."

Then texted, "OK, so I just reread what I wrote, and I wanted you to know I am not upset just confused."

Him texting hours later mind you, "I'm sorry but I just got home from a very long day and I'm not ready to deal with this kind of conversation tonight."

I texted:"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to come off as something deep, Just wanted to get it off my chest. Call me when you want to chat."

SO, my thoughts right now is that I'm tired of this... of him. This is suppose to be fun... and it was for a bit... but I feel like its to much work lately to just hang out. I don't have anymore time then he does... but I was willing to make time... when I'm not that sure about him. BUT, I don't want to force someone... I don't want to feel guilty either. I think he says things to make me feel bad... or is it me feeling bad and he has no idea? I am not sure... but I am tired of this... so I am thinking its over. I am not sure what will happen if by chance he does contact me again... but I kind of feel like that might not happen. And I think I am OK with that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh. I agree; it's time to say sayonara to Mr. Friday. After the birthday dinner ordeal, I wasn't too enthusiastic about him. You need someone nicer and more patient.

I hope you find your kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Definately be the strong woman and dump Mr. Friday. He obviously is just not that into the relationship. I'm a guy,and believe me... if I wanted to see you, I would no matter how tired I was. If he does contact you again, you have to think if he's just horny... and he might be using you. Hope you find the right guy.