Sunday, August 10, 2008

Confidence!

I went to the cape this weekend...it was fun...and Mr. Friday texted on Friday to make sure I got my car ok...we texted off and on through the day...me even inviting him to the cape (where he grew up…not to stay with me!)...but he still wasn't feeling 100%... saying he would...but didn’t want to drive more then 10 miles.

We didn’t talk again until today...I texted asking how he was feeling...and instead of texting he called. It was pouring out and I was returning from Target...he was home relaxing...hanging out until cards tonight with friends.

I didn’t have any plans... and I'll admit... I wanted to see him... so I said sure... I can come over for a bit. We hung out... cuddled... listened to the rain... it was nice... still no talk about when I will see him again... since no plans have been made. I am working hard on not asking him about that... I don’t want to be to pushy so I haven’t asked when we will see each other... but damn I so wanted to ask!

I have such a hard time not having a plan in my life. Which is funny because I also like the randomness of things…or the shift of a schedule…it livens things up. For example, I LOVE going a different way home every day…or having different plans for every night of the week…or on a Sunday morning just deciding to go for a ride to somewhere new…no where planned. I also love going on vacation and winging it…no plan…no time table…but then why do I want so badly to know when Ill see him again. I guess maybe I am not confident enough…in him…in me…even though the other part of my brain is yelling…why would he be calling you if he didn’t like you! Soooo… I am working on it!!! Confidence!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good plan so far...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are doing well and Mr Fri sound good ;D