Thursday, July 31, 2008

The unknown land

I went to Mr Friday's house again tonight to watch a movie... it was nice. Its bad, because I still don't know how I feel about this...him...I just am going along with the motions. At times I really do think I like him... for example I was freaking out that he wasn't going to call the other night... or when I felt a twinge of unease when he mentioned plans with his ex.

But, as he opened the door, I just wondered... do I like you? I guess its that I like him, but then I don't. He doesn't give me goosebumps or flutters. But he does make me smile, I just wish I could laugh more. I am not sure where this is going, cause there are little things I kind of don't like, and some things I can see getting better rather then worse. So, I am still in unknown land...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but if you still don't know how you feel, you probably don't like him.

UNLESS you're doing this so that if things don't work out you can say "it's OK, I didn't like him anyway."

Anita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Me too in such a phase...I feel sad that I dont feel "butterflies and hear bells" with this guy...feels like such a waste...sigh!

Anita

Anonymous said...

Did you get together w/ him over the weekend

Anonymous said...

C'MON!!! BLOG, PLZ!!!! I'm bored and I need your always entertaining stories. F- the people who are saying stuff that you don't like. I wanna read more KT stuff. BLOG BLOG BLOG.