Sunday, July 13, 2008

Im going to go with the flow.

I had a date Friday night. It was nice...better then I expected. He seems to be really nice and genuine. I am def not sure where its headed...I do know he kissed me goodnight and contacted me the next morning. He was interested...and I think I am too.

It was nice that he paid for dinner, not making me feel bad for it. He held doors open for me...and I think he was more nervous then I was...since he was wearing a long sleeve shirt in 80 degree weather. We connected during dinner, and I decided to invite him to watch a friends band...I bought his cover and he bought me drinks. He was sweet and liked the bands...was or seemed excited about them and finding new bands to follow. He didn't attack me for sex, he didn't even hold my hand which I'll be honest and say I kind of don't like it...maybe later on I will...but during a first date its awkward. He did have his arm around my shoulder on the T ride and did give me a hug and kiss goodnight.

So we are suppose to plan something soon, he called me tonight. As I said he was nice...I just need to learn to STOP thinking ahead, and stop freaking and thinking and over analysing. I need to just enjoy the here and the now and stop wondering what people are thinking and wondering, stop thinking about what he is thinking and wondering...stop worrying about if I am into him or just lonely. And just go with the flow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, that's good! It was so cool that he came to the show, too. Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

yeah...try not to over-analyse (Easier said than done!!..I know)...but girl, i believe its time u had fun!!...just some pure unadultrated fun...go with the flow..!!! play it cool..