Sunday, July 6, 2008

Another ad...why not?


I want to start hiking, camping, and biking, more activities like this...I have been busy with the career and now I just want to have a life too...I woke up the other day and realized all my friends are couples and I am turning 30 in 6 weeks! Yikes! I want to do things I haven't done! I want a person who will do the things I want to do or try...and I would love for someone who can make me laugh everyday no matter what.


I am not super thin, not huge either, but I am honest...am around a size 14...but have been losing weight...hence my new interest in trying new things...


Well...maybe I will hear from someone normal who wants to meet rather then email and IM for weeks...and please be near my age and single...hope to hear from you...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the love of friggin god...please learn the difference between LOOSE and LOSE.

http://www.lessontutor.com/eeslose.html

Anonymous said...

The blogger uses the phrase "losing weight". That is correct. It is not "loosing weight." Her weight is not getting loose, or unravelling. It is talking about a loss of something, in particular, her weight.
I like your ad. It is very positive.

Anonymous said...

She changed it after the comment. Look back at her old posts. Do a search on the word "loose" and see what comes up. She constantly was talking about "loosing weight." She clearly didn't know the difference until the comment.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Are you the "loose" sherriff, or what? Who the hell cares. We get her drift...besides she changed it when she realized her mistake. I would think you'd be relieved and let it go instead of pointing out your vocabulary prowess 84 more times. You might want to take a step back and chill out before you loose your mind.

Anonymous said...

To Anonoymous: it is a very important detail to know how to spell and use correct vocabulary if you intend to publish a blog to the public. I completely agree with the lesson tutor. You should know grammar and how to communicate. Otherwise, you look like a moron and no one will take you seriously. That is my opinion.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the above anonymous. I like kt's blog (the stories...wooooah!!!!) but it would be a lot more fun and easier to read if she did a grammar/spell check.