Monday, January 28, 2008

Finally

So I was telling a friend this morning that maybe I wasn't as into Mr Tea as much as I thought I was. I mean I thought he was super cute...and sure we had a lot in common...but I never felt super comfortable with him. Don't get me wrong...if I have the chance to see him again...I def want to take it...because maybe I could laugh with him...maybe I was to nervous or maybe he was and he just seemed way to serious. But, I know a lot of this came from no response to Wednesday's email...

This was all before having my fist sip of caffeine and before checking gmail. And look who I had an email from? But of course!! Mr Tea...talking about how he was to tired from Friday night to do a pub crawl Saturday...which I had invited him to.

Yes, he is cute...and nice. BUT, def not nice enough to send an email sometime last week about Saturday? Since I decided to go to Vermont and wasn't around if he had decided he was going to go after all. He just isn't that into me. I do believe some of that book...He just isn't that into you!

Its true though...if he wanted me...he would have emailed or called. So I think him and I will hopefully be friends...I hope so anyway. I would love to find someone to go to see a show with...someone I could connect with on different levels...but...whatcha gonna do? I am not going to beg...and plead to call me or contact me...if you don't, well then that's your loss.

I am trying to believe that what will be will be...I guess I will let fate be in charge from now on...hmmmm...will I really? Well for tonight I will :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

seems to me like you're just saying "maybe I wasn't as into Mr Tea as much as I thought I was" because you felt blown off by him not because you really aren't into him.

clearly you are very into him.

you went to vermont just because you didn't hear from him? he's not your boyfriend, lady. you hung out twice. take it slow. just because he didn't email you back right away doesn't mean he isn't nice.

silly kt!

KT said...

Does it really matter if I was or am not into him...since he obviously isnt that into me. And I dont know him well enough to be crushed...I am moving on. You tell me to not let these things get to me...and thats what i am doing...through this blog I am justifying my feelings...

As for Vermont...I went to vermont because I was exhausted from work...not because of him...if it was guys of my past then I would have been upset...with him...I didnt care much...sure I feel rejected...but I dont feel crushed.

Anonymous said...

UPDATE PLZ!