Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Is that your final answer?

I went to trivia tonight with Mr tea...and 4 other friends. I am not sure what to think...it wasn't easy to talk...and I hope he wasn't bored. All my insecurities came out tonight... and one major one is not being seen as smart. I didn't know many of the trivia questions...and now I wonder how dumb do I look?

I am not sure what was what I guess...it was so loud and busy that we didn't get to talk much... and I just wasn't sure what to talk about in front of everyone. Its funny, I got super shy...and I felt like I just wasn't being me...

I mean we did sit next to each other, and he def leaned in a few times...and I leaned to of course! He did feel comfortable to finish my pizza... and he did have a beer...so he does drink, which was something I wondered. But, it just didn't flow as well as the first date...or first meeting. I did invite him along to a pub crawl this weekend with friends...and he didn't say no or yes...said to let him know.

I just in a way wish I had spent more alone time with him, cause I wasn't sure what to talk about with him. And now I am afraid that we are in friend zone...and maybe be nothing more. And me...I worry. I just am not sure what to think and am not sure what to do. I mean he might think I just want to be friends since we did this...and wouldn't ask me out again...or maybe he would? I am just not sure...and do I ask him? DO I tell him that it was hard to talk...maybe he could teach me backgammon or do dinner next time?

As we said our goodbyes, I wasn't sure what to do...so once again I just said goodbye and smiled...and walked away. I didn't hug like I probably should have...its just that its so awkward...and I'm such not a touchy feel person, not until I'm close to them that is.

So, I am not sure whats what and that is my final answer!

No comments: