Sunday, January 6, 2008

Save me!

So Friday's started off rocky...I was late-he was lost. The place didn't exist...the place where we were suppose to meet...so finally we were sitting at a bar that wasn't exactly what what we/I had in mind.

He was Indian, he is only here on business...nice at first...until he told me how he loves the strip clubs here in America. OK...you see in India they do not have strip clubs. He then tells me he has this friend he met off of OK Cupid...who "trust me" he says, she is just a "friend." Hmm..friend my ass...since for one he mentioned her a few to many times...then says well she is only 20...and has a 3 year old...and loves to have sex!!! hmmm....

I tried to bring the conversations to normal territory, but he kept interrupting by asking where I lived one minute, and then five minutes later he would ask how far away was Newton? How far away was newton from where he lived...of course my over anxious mind was wondering why was he asking me these things...along with the strip club and sex talk...yea I was kind of starting to get a bad feeling...well lets just say my bad feeling was growing...right until I put my hand into my pocket, went to the bathroom and called my friend to save me...

I was afraid to even walk to my car...because what if he thought he could follow...so I made my friend meet me for a drink...so I had an excuse not to go right towards my car...man what a weirdo...

I have never been so rude on a date...I was texting my friend right in front of him...I just wanted out of that date and now! Well then...you know what I mean. He pretty much ends the date by asking,

"So is it true? That American women love to have sex? Cause every woman I have met here LOVE to have sex!"


So...at least I have another adventures of KT and the dates...thank god it has been awhile since Ive had one of those...

No comments: