Thursday, January 3, 2008

Miracle of Science!

I met the Crazy Blind Date guy at the Miracle of Science tonight...I got there much to early and texted him saying what I was wearing...a black coat with a white scarf...he texted back saying he was sitting by the window...think red hair! I went in and by god I found just that a red haired guy sitting at the bar by the window...drawing on a graph pad. Hmmm...my heart did a little patter wondering what this guy did...who would have thought I would have something in common with him...more then the average financial guru that it. So we exchange our hello's and decide to move to a table. He seemed kind of distracted to be honest...I am not sure if it was me...or if it was he was nervous? But it was what it was.

So I started asking questions...what were you drawing? What do you do? He isn't a designer but does work with designers...he actually worked where I do now like 9 years ago. It made me laugh to hear some of the stories that has never changed...and the same people that I know now he knew then. It was interesting...and we know some of the same people.

We talked and drank and ate for over two hours. He did loose his wavering eyes once we got into conversations...so I am not sure if the cider loosened him up or maybe me? Who knows...he was nice...I would hang out with him again...I am not sure what was what...maybe a friend? Maybe something more? I am just not sure at the moment. The thing is we never did exchange phone numbers or contact info...I did tell Crazy Blind Date to share my info and said that I would like to get a drink sometime...just let me know. I guess we will see if he bites...if not...onto to tomorrow's date.

It is kind of nice to not have anything invested in this...just hoping he might contact me again...and if not there is nothing lost I guess. Its nice to not have to talk on IM and email until he responds...its kind of up to him to make the next move which is nice.

And yes, I do have another date tomorrow night...should be interesting...he is 26...


Now the question is...after tonight and tomorrow night...I do have a chance for Saturday night as well...do I take it or take a night off and maybe see a movie with a friend? Maybe I can do both...hmmm...

No comments: