Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tea time...

I met someone new on Thursdays night, another crazy blind date. Man he was so cute, it kind of is a bummer that my first thought was "wow, he is to cute to be into me" But he smiled and had the awkward few moments...but he is from Jacksonville Florida, so we talked allot about the south...and my ties to it.

We also talked about TV...music (which he listens to almost everything I do) ...movies...even books...we talked for almost 2 hours straight. We went to a tea cafe...which was really different...and he even bought!!! Since starting this new side of dating....no one has paid...which I totally understand. But he did. He opened doors and even walked me to my car at the end of the night.

He had the most amazing dimples...and was bald (I loved it). I was really happy when he told me he had a good time and that we should do this again sometime. We exchanged numbers and he then said we should do trivia or he could teach me backgammon some night...I smiled a huge smile and said sure, Id be game. I was super nervous so I think I might have sounded like an idiot....and I didn't know what else to do so I smiled and said good night and walked towards my door.

When he got home he responded right away to the service and sent me his email and number again. I too did the same. I did text him last night after the football game to see if he was sad that the jaguars lost...he texted back pretty fast.

I guess now I am waiting for him....which is what I guess I am suppose to do...:( I don't know at this point what to do...I guess just wait and see.

I have been emailing the guy from last week...I am not sure what to call him, maybe Red Top? He has been busy with work...and on Friday I sent him an email saying I was bored and if he was around to give me a call...he responded saying he was busy with construction on his house and maybe Sunday night if he was finished...I emailed back:

I hope the walls were good to you this weekend...and u got all the stuff done. No worries....I just quit my part time job...which was working in the natick mall during the weekends...and now I am off all weekend and I am not sure what to do with myself.

So yea, I found things to do with some friends and me time...which was def needed...

:)

OH and some cleaning....more is needed but it was def a start....

I hope all is well with you...



Anyway, it is what it is...wait and see...wait and see...and oh yea...wait and see :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.