Sunday, January 6, 2008

Mac and Cheese anyone?

On Saturday night...I had my third date in a row. I was kind of tired at that point and yea I will admit a little nervous after the literal crazy blind date from the night before!

We met at a cool pub...that was to be honest the best part. He was very nice...but you could tell very nervous. We sat down pretty fast even though it was fairly busy. We had a nice time...he was in advertising...and we both loved the TV show Hero's and movies. We didn't have much in common though...I don't think anyway...since we kept going into those awkward silences...where I start talking about random things. I am not sure if we will hang out again or not...I replied to the service and to him as we said our goodbyes, saying I would love to see a movie or something sometime. BUT, I haven't heard from him.

I did hear back from the guy from Thursday night. He emailed me actually while I was writing the blog about him. I did email him back the following morning...but haven't heard from him since. We will see as I always seem to say...

No comments: