Monday, September 10, 2007

Mr BeBe

So I had a date on Friday night...and have been nervous to write about it here...I am afraid he will find it or find out about it...I am afraid I will jinx it...I am afraid of the comments that will make me doubt things that I feel or don't.

He was great...much cuter then his pics that I had seen on myspace. He had an accent to die for...and we have allot of things in common...he was sweet...and nice...normal...lived with roommates no mom and dad...just all around a nice guy...and was a gentleman from 7:15 until he dropped me off at my car at 1:15. I got a hug and we said our goodbyes. I liked him...allot.

I was so nervous on Saturday...what if he wants to be just friends...what if I like him like some in my past and he doesn't feel the same way and tells me he wants to be "just friends" You know me by now...I worry. I think sometimes I do sabotage myself because I get scared...and honestly that is something I can deal with and understand....its almost easier for me to be alone...cause I know what the feels like...I know how to handle it. BUT to get my heart broken even if it is something that was just a flicker...I get scared...what is better...the heart break that may never be...or the amazing possibilities that could.

I did get a text though...and then we texted on Sunday as well...along with some IMs that made me think he might be interested in more then friendship...but still keeping him in the gentleman corner.

We are going out on Wed...to a movie...since he asked "so when are we going to meet again." I got giddy and smiled to myself...I said, "you tell me..."

SO wed it is...as I always say...we shall see....

:) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww yay, good date, finally!

why is he Mr. BeBe?

Anonymous said...

Just take a deep breath- RELAX. Enjoy the time that you get to spend with a person you like.

It's normal to get nervous–just accept that and enjoy the ride.